2019 US Open Update:
- A really chippy Novak barks at some impertinent fans, including one guy with the nerve to show up in a bathrobe, and then Mr. Chips proceeds to very efficiently clobber Mr. Cuddly … while reminding the world he’s eternally grateful for the edgy energy.
- This year in NYC it’s a different story for Nishikori, who had the misfortune of getting get down to size by De Minaur, the lithe, but lethal, Aussie buzz saw.
- Good day for Daniil, who acts like a real heel, while denying fan favorite Feliciano the Fourth Round.
- Bad day for Daniel, who wishes he had never gotten out of bed to face Fed.
- A very fresh Dimitrov vaults over the Pole Majchrzak.
- Stan wins in straights, standing up for his vow not to pal around with Paolo.
- Koepfer keeps his head in knocking off Nikoloz.
- Narrowest of narrow wins for the nimble Goffin.