Let’s welcome Ginger, the 8 month old cocker spaniel pup from Newton, MA, who is keeping the Chabner household on its toes this holiday season. This bundle of energy is pictured outside in her backyard “office”, munching on a marrow bone and shining in all her blond glory. She’s wise and confident beyond her years, has some very squeezable soft ears, and hisses with pleasure when you scratch her tummy. She’s helping her owners get through the loss of another canine companion, and looks wonderful as pictured hear, surrounded by autumn leaves. ChabDog misses General Ginger, and looks forward to complying with her directives on his next visit East.
1. Which QB will be the first to go down with an extended-game injury: (a) Jaywalking Jay Cutler; (b) Cleveland’s signal caller, whomever he is; (c) Dandy Andy Dalton, the red headed Bungling stepchild; (d) Captain Kirk Cousins; (e) Carson Not So Rosy Palmer; or (f) Carson George Wendtz.
2. What was the worst pick yet on ChabDog Sports Talk? (a) ChabDog picking the Jags in Week 2; (b) Marc saying there’s no @#$@#$ way we can lose to Carolina; (c) Eric insisting Buffalo had no chance against Denver; (d) Every freaking pick Frankie Midnight made on Week 4; or (e) Drew insisting that the Cubs had to choke last year.
3. Who is the sexiest tennis or golf wife/companion (recent past also qualifies)? (a) Ester “the 700 year itch” Berdych; (b) Mrs. Feliciano Lopez; (c) gobbledygook Gulbus’ love interest; (d) the counterpart to KA; (e) Caroline Wozniacki (if you count her as attached to ex-boyfriend Rory); or (f) Sugarpova (if attached to Baby Fed).
each night at 10 pm on ChabDog Sports Network…
It’s a party 24-7 with all this programming we’ve got up our sleeve … one helluva a continuous feed~~ eh Vito?
Check us out at www.chabdogsportsnetwork.com
Check out ChabDog Sports Network, for the best in free thinking, untamed 24/7 sports talk and podcasts…
As a follow up to the Robert Lee fiasco, ChabDog Sports Blog has gotten its hands on an internal ESPN memo, warning scheduling programmers about other politically incorrect assignments that must be avoided at all costs:
1) Anyone named Adolf (or wearing a Hitler moustache) doing a Germany-Israel world cup soccer game;
2) Jeff Dahmer as color commentator for Brewer games;
3) Tim McCarver anywhere near the vicinity of Fenway Park;
4) OJ Simpson doing the USC-UCLA annual grudge match;
5) John Wayne, John Wayne Bobbitt or John Wayne Gacy doing WNBA contests;
6) Don Cherry or Don Trump doing anything;
7) Scott Hamilton or Richard Simmons doing Men’s or Women’s Bodybuilding.
A Professional Corporation — providing business and outside general counsel services, including entity formation, contract drafting and negotiation and transaction structuring.
for more information, go to www.chabnerlaw.com and mention promo code “CHABDOG” for a 20% discount on our regular hourly rate.