ChabDog’s Aussie Open Update: Men’s Singles, Third Round:
- This year Casper does have a ghost of a chance. Just ask his latest victim, Radu.
- Feliciano’s return is rudely rubbed out by Russian Rublev.
- Krajinovic just didn’t crack enough winners to defeat Danil.
- Djoker found Fritz quite frisky before taking him down in five.
- Dominic didn’t dominate, but he was a bit too slick to be caught by Nick.
- Dennis falls to a man using the alias of Aliassime.
- Raonic’s rank of 14 belies his status as a heavyweight contender.