ChabDog’s NCAAF Update:
- Sooners look absolutely great against cupcake Missouri State.
- Heels beat the Orange to a pulp.
- ISU got belted around by Sunbelt’s Louisiana; looks like they thought they were playing LSU.
- As expected, Texas steps all over UTEP.
- Book another routine win for the Domers over the Devils, who really should stick to round ball.
- For three quarters, No. 1 Clemson implements a scorched earth policy against Wake Forest, before allowing some garbage scores to accumulate on the field.