ChabDog’s NCAAM Tourney Summary (Sweet 16 Pt. 2):
- UCLA was lucky that True Romance’s Alabama wasn’t playing with that other Alabama from earlier today. This chick looked like she was spoiling more for a fight and had the firepower to back it up when it came to the moments of truth.
- Bruins drain the Tide with some strong medicine in overtime, and if you consider all the missed foul shots (11-25 or something like that/are you kidding?)” Alabama has absolutely nothing to complain about. They had plenty of free, unpressured chances from the line, and simply blew it. Give UCLA all the credit in the world for simply taking care of business and doing what had to be done … if if they gave their opponents a gift by not properly pressure the in-bounds play near the end of regulation. This is indeed looking like a team of destiny. #Bruins #CrimsonTide
- Hunter and Franz take matters into their own hands and dominate the semi-conscious Seminoles in a real inside job. Memo to Florida State — try working a little harder on defense next time to cover their tall guys with your tall guys close to the basket. #Seminoles #Wolverines
- No end in sight for Enfield’s ensigns, who continue to thrash the rest of the field. Watch out Zags, these guys are for real. #Ducks #Trojans
- Timme and his cute fu man chu ram plenty of jams down the throats of the timid Creightonians. But time to sober up, Gonzaga, as you face a real challenge in the next round. #BlueJays #Bulldogs