- Mets’ HoJo certainly looked good in his HoJo colors
- Joey finally gets some good wood on the ball, and the Reds use their good wood to stifle the home standing Braves. #Reds #Braves
- Starling stars as Pirates finally put together a complete effort and take advantage of that old Met achilles heel … the leaky pen. #Mets #Pirates
- Boston continues its slide, as Paxton recovers from first inning troubles and Torres tears into a Rodriguez offering for a fairly devastating grand slaw. #RedSox #Yankees
- More killing time in the NL Central, as Milwaukee, Chicago and St. Louie are all milling around 1st.
- Texas looks sexy … against Detroit (oh boy!)
- Cleveland resumes it’s upward mobility by punishing Angels still full of angst … but to what end?