- Goldy fingers the Bucs for another thoroughly demoralizing loss; the Cards have the Pirates right where they want them … in the visitors clubhouse at Busch. #Pirates #Cardinals
- It’s official! The persistent Indians have caught the front running Twins. #Twins #Indians
- The surprise, feel good story in the NL East used to be the Nats, but now it’s the Metropolitans; with 4 in the bottom of the ninth, the hometown fans now have much bigger reasons to show than mere bobble heads… this team is turning heads with its toughness.
- JD nearly goes deep for three and three others also go yard for the rallying Red Sox; as for the Angels, they’ve seen their wings severely clipped.
- A’s hang the White Sox out to dry, behind the fire balling Mike Fiers, who has been lights-out/virtually unhittable since throwing his no-no in Cincy. #Athletics #WhiteSox