- Shame on ChabDog for throwing in the towel with the ninth inning to go. I guess you can never count out Cora’s corps of cocky Sox. If Chappy can’t slam the door on them with a 3-run lead in the 9th … then who can make a lead stick. Incredible win for Boston!!!!
- Yankees were seen strutting around with lots of false bravado, after taking their frustrations out on the weaker Sox; no matter, they’ll still go to sleep like scared little boys thinking about what happened in Beantown over the weekend. #Yankees #WhiteSox
- The Indians’ dominance of the AL Central is just getting flat out boring these days. Their manager was heard to explain in the locker room, like Menelaus in the Iliad after he makes Paris run back to big brother Hector… “Is this the best the rest of the division can throw at us … this?!”
- Pirates continue to show stage fright when it comes to wild card chase, getting shackled and put in irons tonight by Freeland. #Pirates #Rockies
- KC continues to cough up ball games at Kauffmann Park, and for a once proud and respected front office, it’s no laughing matter. #Royals #Cubs
- And now lets zoom on the raw power of Mikey Zunino. #Mariners #Rangers
- A loss to the Marlins is like 1.5 loses (when the lost opportunity for a win is factored in), meaning that the Cards have to win 2 in row just to break even in the series (well something like that)… #Cardinals #Marlins