- How sweep it is? Very sweet for Bell and the Bucs, as they run through the Reds and forget about the hellish time dealt them by the Cards. And Josh sure looks swell in those classic Pirates unis. A little bit of Wilver, and some of Big Dave; love that bend of the right knee and the way he rocks back and then forward before uncoiling. RAISE IT!!!!!
- Red Sox redemption out West comes with more heroics from Moreland; that plane flight home now feels so much better. #RedSox #Diamondbacks
- Nobody answered the bell better when the season began than Mr. Bellinger. #Dodgers #Rockies
- Another noteworthy offensive explosion from the no-names of the Northwest. #Mariners #WhiteSox
- Most definitely, a lefty batter’s idea of Hades has to involve getting thrown elusive four-seamers from Hader. #Brewers #Cubs
- The spoils of war haven’t gone to the Royals for quite some time now. Something’s seriously wrong with an organization that was once one of the huge success stories in the entire league. Too much focus on analytics, and not enough on good coaching and having a reasonably ambitious payroll. The fall from grace has been truly specular, and pathetic. #Royals #Tigers
- Orioles get payback from the Yankees quicker than you can say blueberry crabcakes. #Yankees #Orioles
- It was nothing short of a car crash for Wheeler and the rest of the Mets’ staff, and against a hungry Max, it was a fatal one at that. #Nationals #Mets