- Pirates can’t get completely even, salvaging a single game of the three-game set, but they hope that ace Ivan will henceforth be the horse they thought he was. #Pirates #Cubs
- Frazier’s going down … as in Downtown … with a tie-breaking, late inning homer, and somehow that’s all the offense the Mets needed. #Mets #Yankees
- Meathead Rockies keep their heads buried in the sand and continue to pitch to Goldy, who has suddenly started to get locked in. Judging from the rest of the AZ lineup, why press the issue by leaving the bat in this guy’s hands? #Diamondbacks #Rockies
- As is their wont, the Rangers won’t simply pitch to the Astros … no they have to balk at a chance for victory by balking the runner in from third. #Astros #Rangers
- Jake’s responsible for staking the home team to a big advantage on the scoreboard, and Minnesota fans hold their breath as the Twins don’t let the lead cave-in. #Angels #Twins
- Phils shimmy by menacing Milwaukee, and with some serious help from Eflin stop the recent tailspin.
- Nobody’s mistaking these guys for the Go Go White Sox of the late 50’s, but today’s bunch did a nice job getting the better of the big bad Bosox and winning 2 outta 3. Boston had better wake up from behind the wheel, as they’re now trailing the Yankees. #WhiteSox #RedSox