- This is definitely why the Phils were so excited about hooking Harper, who looked every bit like The Natural with a colossal, majestic clout that drubbed the lately cratering Cubs. #Cubs #Phillies
- Attaboy A’s, who refuse to buckle to against the awfully awe-inspiring Astros. #Astros #Athletics
- Longoria’s heroics serve to elongate Giant attention span and focus in what has been a terribly topsy turvy season.
- Parity, or if you prefer, mediocrity, continues to hold sway in the NL East, where Sonny Gray had his way with the Redbirds and all of the teams, save the Pirates, are having a say in the way the division title is being won. #Cardinals #Reds
- Seager looked fresh and eager, while the groggy Tigers looked hungover and without a compass. #Mariners #Tigers
- Indians break out of a mini slump at the plate, going bonkers in the Bronx with a passel of homers and tons of runs. Yankee weak starting pitching rears its ugly head. #Indians #Yankees