Wimbledon 2019 — Men’s Singles Quarterfinals (Day 9):
- Fed overpowers Nishikori with typical, surgical precision.
- Bautista Agut is just too steady for a very game Guido.
- Djokovic takes down Goffin in a 3-set demolition that included a rather routine bageling of the Belgian.
- Nadal tolerates slightly quarrelsome Querrey to start things off, before ripping the American to virtual shreds.
- No surprise then that we have the Big 3 in the last four slots, with a very worthy, if notably modest wild card, along for the ride.
- Look for another Rafa-Novak major final, though neither of their wins should be of the straight setter variety.