NCAAF Recap and Perspectives:
NCAA Men’s Basketball Top 25 Update:
This baby was soooo hot it knocked my socks off … and had me begging for more …
Here’s what you have to look forward to –hot and spicy grilled chicken breast, andouille sausage, mayo, jalapeño spread, lettuce, tomato and pepper jack cheese.
I probably didn’t need the TNT sauce, but what the hell, it seems to go with everything. And the cold mac salad was, yet again, the perfect compliment.
Thanks Dylan for taking such good care of me; I’ll be sure to stick up for you this Sunday when you take on that big Patriot bully pulpit punisher, Maaahk…..
Top ten reasons Miami laid waste to New England:
1. The hoodied warlock got a bit too comfortable with his game plan, and forgot to put chalk to the ‘ol blackboard.
2. Gaze had the crazy idea of putting a special waze app into Cutler’s tablet, which gave him the most direct route to the end zone.
3. His highness, Lord Tommy, looked more like Linus with a sinus infection, and wasn’t very willing to hold onto the ball minus his precious security blanket, Mr. Gronky.
4. Nate was not so good of a Solder.
5. Nobody toed the line or kicked ass better than that big boy named Suh.
6. Throwback jersies.
7. Frank Fleming prematurely throwing in his own terrible towel.
8. Matt’s way-too-Patrician attitude.
9. Chung got hung out to dry in the South Beach humidity.
10. That final on-sides kick, which has never looked quite so sick.
10a. Brady just had to find out what it would feel like to go from GOAT to scapegoat.
This is a healthy choice for lunch that leaves your hunger completely satisfied, while keeping your wallet quite wealthy. The chicken is perfectly grilled, and is dressed with a terrific teriyaki sauce, along with lettuce and tomato on a toasted ciabatta roll. Add some hot sauce, as well as a crunchy pickle and some creamy mac salad, and you have a meal to remember.
Cross the road to 1601 PCH, Hermosa Beach and discover the excellence of The Grindz!
A Professional Corporation — providing business and outside general counsel services, including entity formation, contract drafting and negotiation and transaction structuring.
for more information, go to www.chabnerlaw.com and mention promo code “CHABDOG” for a 20% discount on our regular hourly rate.