Aussie Open Update:
- Kerber controls Kristyna from start to finish.
- Vandeweghe comes down hard on Bouchard, and looks here to stay.
- Pavly pounds out a hard earned 3-setter over Svitolina, and now faces Kuzny in what promises to be a battle of real heavyweights in the 4th round.
- Murray wears down the gangly, cat in the hat Sam Querrey, to the delight of Mother Judy
- Wawra doesn’t get distracted by the beautiful Ms. Troicki and holds off the Aaron Paul lookalike
- Jo Willy prevails in 4 when Jack Sock gets blinded by his own, glow in the dark, orange socks.
- Seppi separates himself from Steve Darcis.